To exchange experience and develop new tools to help rural Europe strengthen and expand local digital innovation ecosystems
The CARPE DIGEM project consists of the following actions:
- Identifying local digital innovation needs; classifying and exchanging good practice, identifying the characteristics and territorial competences of the digital innovation and mediation ecosystems being developed by the project partners.
- Undertaking and supporting actions to make rural Europe within the wider European community more digitally innovative, sustainable and inclusive
- Strengthening the economic and social cohesion of the European space through the development of territorial cooperation.
- Defining strategies to improve digital innovation ecosystems adapted to partner territories, such as the Circuits courts 4.0 project
Take a look at the good practices of the project
- Donegal Digital Transformation Ecosystem.pdf - 1.52 MB
- Donegal Remote Working Strategy.pdf - 1.29 MB
- Digital Nomads in Madeira Islands .pdf - 1.45 MB
- Lormes Digital Hub.pdf - 2.98 MB
- L'INKUB and Le Village by CA Nevers accelerator.pdf - 2.86 MB
- SIIViM.pdf - 1.55 MB
- Smart Viticulture for Rural Areas .pdf - 1.96 MB
- Divina Wine Hub Šmarje.pdf - 2.17 MB
- Healthcare at distance in Västerbotten.pdf - 1.73 MB